Thursday, October 30, 2008

The wedding, again

Some pictures from Jeff... we've seen just a few so far and can't wait for the rest! I still need to get my hands on all the ones my aunts took.

As you'll see, Jeff and Corinna did an outstanding job. We were lucky to have two great photographers on hand to capture such a truly stunning day. The sky could not have been blue-er. And although it was cold taking all those shots outside, it was worth it!


Jeff showed me this next one on the camera right after the ceremony and I couldn't wait to see a bigger version. I sure wish Justin and I had one like it! There is definitely something to be said for a wedding with so much natural light!



Could they look any happier?! And how about all that fall color? 



I'm trying not to be jealous about these, because at my wedding (also held at a gorgeous country club, and only three days earlier in the year... perfect day for a perfect fall wedding, right?)--it rained from start to finish--which goes to show you can plan everything but the weather. In this case, Jason and Steph sure got lucky, and I'm so thankful.

(Cute side story, while we were out taking pictures, my mom said two different times, once with tears in her eyes... "Casey, I'm so sorry, you deserved a day like this!" I assured her that it was still a great day and things have worked out pretty well since!)

Now the newlyweds are back from their honeymoon and settling into real, married life... I remember loving that part! Everything is so fun and new, and no one has to go home at night. :) 

3 comments:

Kara Miller said...

Bennett is the bomb diggity! He is an awesome photographer.

Lindsay said...

these pictures are awesome!! what a beautiful wedding : )

Chris and Andrea Moyer said...

Oh, Casey, the pics are beautiful. It is hard to not be jealous of such good pics. But you have the right attitude...the wedding is only one day whereas you two have had it pretty awesome since then!