Monday, February 2, 2009

Joyful, Joyful

Wyatt James arrived on Tuesday, January 20... and we haven't been able to stop staring at him since. In fact, that's why it's taken two weeks to blog about him. I'm just going to post some pictures right now... his birth story is pretty awesome, so I'll save it to share another day. Suffice it to say I worked until noon and he was born at 5:05pm. :)

He is completely perfect, 6lbs 6oz and 19 inches long... with more hair than anyone can believe (except for me--I was sure he would have a ton of hair and had the heartburn to back it up)! He is such a joy.











Our cups overflow!

7 comments:

StephandJason said...

I've been waiting and waiting for this blog!! I can't even believe it's only been 2 weeks, it seems like he's been part of our lives forever, doesn't it?!

Anonymous said...

I just love him so much! I could stare at his little face forever! Can I put him in my pocket and carry him everywhere I go?
BTW- love the blog title - my favorite symphony!

Kara Graves said...

he is just beautiful! I can't wait to meet him in person. Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

He looks so tiny in his crib! I CAN'T wait to meet him!

Burcham Family said...

Congratulations. He is gorgeous!

Kara Miller said...

It's about time you updated the blog with photos of the new man in the house! I bet you are just loving it all.

Jimmy Hoogewind said...

what a flippin' stud - boys are the best... way to go, guys!